I'M TALKING
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the only CHOICE you have
Mythical Creatures
I wanted to be with someone but I didn’t see the point of being in a relationship for the sake of it. I wanted to be with someone I truly liked and saw a future with, rather than just get together with some guy I didn’t feel strongly for.

I am afraid. I'm afraid if one day I might fall for you. I will get hurt. I don't want that to happen to me. I've hurt enough. Whenever I think I might fall for you I will pushed that feelings away like literally faaaaaar away. I know it is not cool to do that but yaa I'm doing it. 

You know what, the more I get to know you, the more fun and adventure I get. Everyday with you its like an adventures. You are full of suprises. I am being the old me when you are around. 

No comments: