I'M TALKING
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the only CHOICE you have
Mythical Creatures
Irfan if you are reading this, I want to say that I am sorry for everything that I've done to you because I know if I keep doing this I will hurt you even more and more. 

The more I get to know you the more I like the way you treated me in every way. Its like a thing that i never thought that I would experience when I'm with you. I am so happy when you're around. It's like something that even words cant even describe how happy I am when you're around. You have always been there for me through our ups and downs, you've listened to my problems and, most of all, you've put up with me and all the crazy things I do. I love being with you and acting like fools, and I just love everything about you. 

Thank you my man 

xoxo

No comments: