I'M TALKING
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the only CHOICE you have
Mythical Creatures: Who are you?

Who are you?

It has been a while since I last blog didn't I? Well, I am about to share an amazing story on how I met this one guy that I never knew would be so important to me hehe. Ohh yaa btw, yesterday was my birthday! πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽ Happy 18th birthday to me! Not that happy actually, a week before my birthday I just found out that I got chicken pox hm πŸ˜” That is so freakin' sad. But it doesn't matter because I'm all good now except theres scars all over my body and that just make me moreeeee sad. But yaa I'm cool with it. I know I will recover soon because "someone" always said that to me hehe πŸ˜†

Soo yaa here goes the story 🚢🏻‍♀️
.
.
.

The very first time I saw him was at Ika's house. By that time Ika buat open house soo ya I was there with Hanis. But when I saw him I asked Ika "who the hell is that guy? Is it your abg angkat" because he looks older than us to me. Ika said that was his school friend and we are on the same age. I was shock asfug hahaha because he did not look like 16 at all. He has beard and moustache that's why I thought he was 20 something. Soo that is my very first impression towards him. I don't know him at all and I never saw his face before soo yaa hehe. Hanis knew him because they went to primary school together so obviously I am the only who did not know him. That is not bad isn't? hahahaha sorry boo 😘 ohh yaaa and not forget to mention he also did not know me too. Soo fair and square righttt? Hehe

Our second time jumpa pulak masa at my house. When my parents were away and just me and opah were staying at the house. And Ika decided to accompany us so she slept at my house for 3 days and 2 nights. On the first night she called Dondo to come over and study together because by that time we were still on our exam. Ika told me that Dondo will bring one of his friend. I was okay with it because I felt like the more the merrier right. Around 8 something they arrived. And I welcomed them for sure. So here goes the best part. I was so bad in Maths and he's like so good in Maths so I asked him to teach me. Banyaknye so πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hahahahaha. And ya he taught me in Maths it was pretty good tho. Ika and Dondo asyik usik dia cakap when he taught me he will be like so nice but when with them he will be on the opposite way. I dont know about that because I dont know him. 

When they got back home, me and Ika we went all naked πŸ™ˆ *jk* hahahaha we were just chillin on bed and then out of sudden this unknown person just added me on Wechat *budak wechat sangarttzzzz* I was like hesitate to approve or not. Ika was the one who approve that unknown guy for me. Who knows that unknown guy was Dondo friend. Since then we've been contacting each other. Taaadaaaa! Okay I'm done for PART 1

Upcoming story will be share soon! Toodles xoxo! πŸ’‹

No comments: