I'M TALKING
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the only CHOICE you have
Mythical Creatures: You

You

I asked if you were afraid to lose me and you looked at me and shook your head. 
I asked if you still loved me the same and you smiled and nodded. 
You kissed me as if that was supposed to convince me. I guess I always saw love in a different way because I looked at you and was always scared of missing the way your hands felt and that feeling never went away. Some days it was stronger than others and I tried my best to remind you that your smile was the greatest smile I had ever seen and that it had tattooed itself in my head because you were the greatest thing I’ve ever seen and I felt you deserved to know that everyday because you were something I wanted every day

No comments: