I'M TALKING
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the only CHOICE you have
Mythical Creatures: Relationship

Relationship

There is no right or wrong in a relationship. It just you who made the choice on what kind of relationship you want. Either its a crazy one or cute lovey dovey one. Some people prefer both. Some other people prefer either one of them. But as for me I prefer a relationship that you can understand each other in every way. A relationship that you can be as crazy as you want and you can be your true self when you are around them. 

I felt so lucky when I met my boyfriend. He was one of a kind. I am so happy when he's around. I can be as crazy as I want and I can be the most clingy girlfriend ever 😂 he understands me more than anyone else did. Whenever I'm with him, I will act different. In a good way. I smile more and laugh more. With you, I can drop the fake smile and put the real one. I dont feel hurt and alone when I'm with you. Instead, I feel safe and loved ❤️ you're easy to talk to and you listen to me when I start telling you something. 

I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over cloud just thinking about you. You make my life complete. With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life 😂 we did stupid stuff together and I really loved it. I love you so much and I know you love me too 💕 I meant every word I said. I love you, I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding lover and supportive partner 😘💋

No comments: